These delicious high protein flapjacks can be made easily at home using Impact Whey Protein and your choice of our natural Almond Butter or Peanut Butter.
Are you looking for a great tasting high protein treat that you can easily make in the comfort of your own home? Look no further than this quick homemade protein flapjacks recipe. Read on to find out how you can create this delicious treats using just a handful of common ingredients alongside some of your Myprotein favourites.
1 cap of sweetener
250g MP Peanut Butter or MP Almond Butter
125g Unflavoured Impact Whey Protein
Handful of raisins
1. Place sweetener, honey, nut butter and margerine into a plastic mixing bowl
2. Place in the microwave for 60 seconds
3. Stir mixture thoroughly
4. Add protein and oats to the mixture.
5. Stir mixture thoroughly
6. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper or foil
7. Place the mixture into the baking tray.
8. Press the mixture down flat till it is around 2cm high
9. Wait to cool – no baking required.