An indulgent, high calorie treat for when your sweet tooth gets the better of you
If you're a fan or peanut butter with a weakness for chocolate then you simply have to try these Homemade Peanut Butter Slices. Using Instant Oats and our 100% natural Peanut Butter, this is a great recipe to combine some delicious chocolate and biscuits with your Myprotein favourites.
10 Digestive biscuits
2 scoops of Myprotein Instant Oats
50g of unsalted butter
200g Myprotein Peanut Butter (Smooth or Crunchy)
75g milk chocolate
75g dark chocolate
1. Line a 23cm square tray with baking paper.
2. To make the base, pulverise the biscuits and melt the butter then add biscuits and Instant Oats to the butter. Press into the bottom of the tin.
3. Spread the peanut butter evenly on top of the base.
4. Melt the chocolate together in a bowl above simmering water until melted, then spread the chocolate over the top. Place the tin in the fridge to set for at least an hour.
5. As an extra luxury, try adding a shot of brandy to the melted chocolate or alternatively you can add orange zest.
6. Add a slight dusting of cinnamon and serve!
Makes 14 (generous) servings.