1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Default Cheapest place for mixed nuts

** Junior

As title, where is best place to get them? H&B charge a fortune, around 9 for a bag which I could get through quite quickly really. Are supermarkets much cheaper for them?
    Strength Of A Ferret

I get mine in supermarkets
    Use code MP22571 for 5% off your first order!
    Current goal: Strength
    Supps: FOOD (and lots of it!), Whey, Maltodextrin, more food.
    MP Veteran

There is a chain of shops called Julien Graves (or something like that) where you can buy bulk quantities. I haven't personally used these shops but they always seem to be having sales of one sort or another judging by the giant dayglo posters in the window.
    The Moderate Moderator

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

Wotan is a Super Moderator.
    MP Veteran

Buy different nuts from the cheapest supplier and mix them yourselves.

Lidl do cheap walnuts £1.19/200g, tesco do 'fudco' almonds £7/kg etc, raisins and dried fruit are dirt cheap if you want to add those.

Homemade combinations will always be better.
    High Fat Diet Sucks

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

Ripped Barbarian is a Supplements & Training and Diet Moderator.
    ** Junior

The guy who said Julian Graves is right, they always seem to have big bags of nuts for cheap. I got some Almonds from there just the other day. Their factory just happens to be down the road from me too.....
    MP Veteran

Would MP be interested in stocking nuts? There could be a market here y'know!!
    The Moderate Moderator

Wotan is a Super Moderator.
    Scouse squatter

lidl is where i buy mine. mixed nuts and wallnuts goin for cheap, as term said.

i think it has been meantioned before, but i for one would like to see mp selling some nuts, if they could get them at a reasonable price.
    Use referer code MP4037 for 5% off your first order.
    It's the best one!
    Qualified Gym Instructor

H&B had a good sale on the other day.

I picked up 6kg's of nuts!!
    Quote Quote
    When you eat the foods your body is made for (Paleo foods) in a framework that your body is made for (feast-fast, such as IF), it all works beautifully.
    MP573 for 5% discount off all products!!
    ** Junior

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by Gareth83 View Post
    H&B had a good sale on the other day.

I picked up 6kg's of nuts!!
    Yeah - they were doing buy 2 get 1 free, meaning for similar priced bags you were getting a third off... just checked the website and they seem to not be doing this anymore, it's now "up to 75% off seelcted items"... checked the nuts section and it's hit and miss which ones are reduced.
    MP 'Expert'

Blog Entries
    MP did mention this. I would be amazing to see them stocking cashews and almonds at competitive prices
    5% OFF your first order & Endless FREE advice - just use the code MP4156 when you order
    Click here for details of my Nutrition Mentorship | DUBLIN Conference 2013
    Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for nutrition updates

Thread Information