1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: A great day has began

MP Senior

Blog Entries
    Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by NU_nutrition_TS View Post
    A team of maintenance/cleaning operatives were in the buildings over some days prior to 9/11. Most people were excluded from the building while this team of operatives did their work. Eye-witnesses who saw some of these operatives arriving at WTC said that they did not appear to be the usual crew (or firm) who were periodically called in to the WTC to carry out this type of work.

The security firm overseeing the WTC was run by G W Bush's brother. Security was relaxed during the period of this particular maintenance overhaul due to orders from the security firm's boss (remember, that would be G W Bush's brother!) including a shut-down of the buildings' CCTV system (possibly later ascribed to a malfunction) .

Assuming the collapses of all three buildings were caused (or greatly assisted) by the use of internally placed explosive devices then this would be the ideal time and method to accomplish it with G W's brother heading the WTC security firm and a demo team disguised as a maintenance crew. Really, only the actual demo team need know they were performing a criminal act. George W Bush and his cabinet could well have been in on it (they never struck me as people who could lie straight in bed anyway!). But really, with compartmentalisation and 'plausible deniability' cover stories given to those individuals/groups not required to know the whole purpose and plan to serve their function, it is quite doable. It has been done (on various scales) in the past and no doubt is being planned on greater scales for the future.

I really don't see the logic of saying this cannot be an inside job because it would take too many people with too much planning and resources to accomplish but readily accept that a bunch of rag-tag terrorists with primitive (by comparison) equipment, resources and meagre funds could have done it!
    This post hurts me so bad.

First, Marvin Bush, who was on the board of directors of Stratesec, the company providing security to the twin towers, is indeed George Bush's brother. That is correct. However, he left the role on the board of directors in 2000. In fact, the head of security, as employed by Stratesec, was John O'Neill, who actually died in the collapse of the buildings.

Second, the terrorists. Al Qaeda (or the group of OBL's Islamic Militants) paid the Taliban $20m per year to reside in Afghanstan. The 9/11 attacks cost an estimated $400,000 USD over 4 years, i.e $100,000 per year. Small change compared to $20m that I am sure they could afford. Hardly meager funds.

In the group of terrorists was hani Hanjour, who, in 1999, was given a civilian commercial airline pilots license by the FAA. Cant be that bad a pilot can he?

Getting things on the plane - as part of the Bonjika plot, al qaeda had already gotten a bomb onto a plane, and detonated in, in the years pre-9/11. They had done simultaneous bombings in the 1998 embassy bombings. They had practiced getting box cutters on a plane before.

I have given, in past posts, the historical perspective of al qaeda attacks on the US in the run up to 9/11. It is no jump at all to consider they could have got 19 people onto planes and then hijacked them.

To me, it is far more believable that 19 terrorists hijacked 4 planes and crashed them, as opposed to a nationwide conspiracy at the highest level of government, military, and commercial groups, which no one has ever breathed a word about. In fact, I think using the term "rag-tag" illustrates you have no understanding of the complexity of the al qaeda terrorists in the first instance.
    Last edited by craig1014; 10-05-2011 at 06:30 PM.
    MP Veteran

Blog Entries
    ^What are the sources of this information?

Al Qaeda does not exist:
    C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary "the power of nightmares" | Polidics.com
    Quote Quote
    Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after.
    'Al Qaeda Itself Does Not Exist'
    Quote Quote
    There really is no relationship between Al Qaeda and the Afghan opium trade. That is because Al Qaeda itself does not exist, except in the fevered imaginations of neo-cons and Likudniks, some of whom, I suspect, also know it is a myth, but find it extremely useful as a bogeyman to spook the public and the politicians to acquiesce in otherwise unacceptable policy initiatives at home and abroad.
    If it doesn't exist and never has then it can not be a source of funds for organised terrorism or a terrorist organisation. However it is suspected that the CIA provides funds, arms and training to terrorists to serve its own agenda.

So Marvin Bush was no longer (officially) on the board of the security firm in 2000. That does not mean he did not still maintain close ties with the company/other board members or ceased to have any influence over them. I think you will find the acting 'head' of a security firm will still bow to the wishes of its board.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...1security.html
    Quote Quote
    The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY Newsday]
    Quote Quote
    On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower." [WingTV]
    Flight 77 Hijacker Hani Hanjour - 9/11 Pilot Extraordinaire
    Quote Quote
    Federal Aviation Administration records show [Hanjour] obtained a commercial pilot's license in April 1999, but how and where he did so remains a lingering question that FAA officials refuse to discuss. His limited flying abilities do afford an insight into one feature of the attacks: The conspiracy apparently did not include a surplus of skilled pilots. [Cape Cod Times]

[Flight Academy] Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot. "I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all." [New York Times]
    Hani Hanjour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Quote
    He came back to the United States in 1996, studying English in California before began taking flying lessons in Arizona. He received his commercial pilot certificate in 1999, and went back to his native Saudi Arabia to find a job as a commercial pilot. Hanjour applied to civil aviation school in Jeddah, but was turned down.
    BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well
    Quote Quote
    Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world.

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.
    Many 9-11 "Hijackers" are Still Alive.
    MANY 9-11 "HIJACKERS" ARE STILL ALIVE.
    Attachment 3231
    The world's media has reported that many of the so-called hijackers "fingered" by the FBI are still alive. For example the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) carried this report:

Hijack "suspects" alive and well.
    Last edited by NU_nutrition_TS; 10-05-2011 at 07:08 PM.
    Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.
    MP Senior

Blog Entries
    Here is my source that states that Marvin Bush's company / company that he was on the board of directors for, was no longer even employed by WTC as of 1998:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/da...-99-000032.txt

The main bit being:

Quote Quote
    Revenues decreased by 45% from $12.1 million in 1997 to $6.6 million in
    1998. The decrease was due to the closeout of the World Trade Center Project. In
    addition, revenues from the Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority declined
    from $2.5 million in 1997 to $2.3 million in 1998.
    Here is a link about a police bomb sniffing dog that died in the wreckage of tower two:

September 11, 2001: Tribute To Sirius, K9 Bomb Detection Dog with the NY/NJ Port Authority Police Department

So, if a bomb sniffing dog died in 9/11, surely he couldnt have been removed. In addition to which, security had been higher due to a specific threat. Security was then reduced to its NORMAL level, not a sub-par level of security.

Other hijackers and mistaken identity:

AFTER THE ATTACKS - MISSED CUES - AFTER THE ATTACKS - MISSED CUES - Saudi May Have Been Suspected in Error, Officials Say - NYTimes.com

Article by NY Time stating the people found alive had a similar or the same name to the hijackers, but were not the hijackers.

This would be a BBC article published AFTER your linked article in which the BBC makes corrections for the article you mention:

BBC - The Editors: 9/11 conspiracy theory

And this de Speigel article throws some more light on it for you:

Cover Story: Panoply of the Absurd - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International

I admit that Al Qaeda, as the popular use of the term is used, does not exist. However, what does exist is an Islamic Jihadist terrorist group, of which Osama Bin Laden is a part of, and which resided in Afghanistan, and which played a part in the Bonjika plot, US Embassy Bombings, USS Cole, 9/11, and probably a minor role in the Khoubar towers attack. I call this group "al qaeda" simply for ease.

Finally, below is a transcript of a confirmed genuine OBL tape:

Transcript of Osama bin Laden - Worldpress.org

The key quotes being:
    Quote Quote
    And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.
    Quote Quote
    So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?
    Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind, objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us.
    This is the message which I sought to communicate to you in word and deed, repeatedly, for years before September 11th.
    Takes responsibility for attacks on US Embassys:

Quote Quote
    You can observe it practically, if you wish, in Kenya and Tanzania and in Aden. And you can read it in my interview with Abdul Bari Atwan, as well as my interviews with Robert Fisk.
    OBL uses the term al Qaeda:

Quote Quote
    That being said, those who say that al-Qaida has won against the administration in the White House or that the administration has lost in this war have not been precise, because when one scrutinises the results, one cannot say that al-Qaida is the sole factor in achieving those spectacular gains.
    Further 9/11 responsibility:

Quote Quote
    It is the American people and their economy. And for the record, we had agreed with the Commander-General Muhammad Ataa, Allah have mercy on him, that all the operations should be carried out within 20 minutes, before Bush and his administration notice.
    Last edited by craig1014; 10-05-2011 at 07:50 PM.
    MP Veteran

A few sites that the readers of this thread might salivate over, or maybe have a fit depending upon their current opinions and social position.

Have a flick through and make your own mind up. Its what I do.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

YouTube - rerevisionist's Channel

www.rense.com
    Last edited by Wotan; 11-05-2011 at 07:54 AM.
    The Moderate Moderator

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

Wotan is a Super Moderator.
    Techno Gandhi

If anyone has a lot of spare time, I came across this very long and detailed timeline of events leading up to 9/11:

Complete 911 Timeline
    Use this code for a 5% discount on your 1st order:

MP13370
    MP Senior

Blog Entries
    Thats awesome mate, thanks!

Thread Information