1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Default My Custom Formula...

** Junior

Hi all, just like to say although your advert in Muscle & Fitness is rather small however the impact of what your site has to offer over the other leading UK brands is immense!

I'm new to the site and have two immediate questions:

1. Please explain why not all supplements are available for selection during the customised formulas section e.g. Arginine Ethyl-Ester HCL (AEE)

2. Does anyone have any comments on the following formula. I used to use Cyclone & Pro-Max Extreme from Maxi Muscle I would have added Arginine
    Ethyl-Ester HCL (AEE), if it were available.

Any comments? Are the dosages to high for such our ingredients (Ethyl Ester HCL's...)?

35% Whey Protein Isolate (EURO)
    20% Calcium Caseinate
    20% Ultra Fine Scottish Oats
    10% Activated Barley
    5% Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
    5% L Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL
    5% BCAA
    Tom

ello mate welcome.

1. i think the reason behind not having them in customizer is firstly that the amount needed is so small and also adding this to a custom blend (CEE HCL for example) will seriously make it taste like ass.

2. 35% Whey Protein Isolate (EURO)
    20% Calcium Caseinate
    20% Ultra Fine Scottish Oats
    10% Activated Barley
    5% Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL
    5% L Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL
    5% BCAA

i dont really know what u are using this formula for to be honest, is it a MRP, post workout?

If u want to replace cyclone either go for the hurricane forumla. or failing that (and probably cheaper for the same effect) by some Whey protein concentrate and CEE.

Theres no need for WPI unless you are lactose intollernt, WPC is much more cost effective.
    ** Senior

Promax and cyclone have got two things in them that are a total waste of time - Methoxy and ecdy.

I always prefer eating properly rather than using meal replacements.

I totally agree about the AEE, I was looking at sticking in some AAKG in a mix but can't.

As for dosing the CEE, 5% of 1kg is 50g. So if you are taking this in a 30g scoop - hopefully you are taking on 1.5g of CEE per scoop (is that right? I never passed my maths higher) so using your formula twice a day is fine, you'll be taking on 3g of CEE, 3g of GEE and 3g of BCAA's. Personally i'd ditch the GEE and double the BCAA's but i dont know what you are using it for.
    MP Administrator

We have just added all those ingredients to the customiser. Beware some of the ingredients don't taste good!

Please note any not added won't be due to needed small concentrations of the ingredient.

http://www.myprotein.com

The Home of Sports Nutrition

Who supports Myprotein?

For any ordering questions or issues please use our helpdesk.

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.
    Banned

i wouldnt add cee to a whey shake it tastes rank!! as does gee have it seperatly!! What are you using the formula for?

Thread Information