1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Default Thermopure Ė when an empty stomach?

MP Junior

Just got some Thermopure and the directions say take on an empty stomach. Now as a weights fan I normally aim never to have an empty stomach, and never a really full one either. Normal nutrition advice is 5 to 7 or so small clean nutritious meals a day, even when trying to lose weight (so you never get ravenous Ė which can lead to throwing too much of the wrong food down your neck). And youíre supposed to have a quick protein/carb blast 1st thing in the morning to stop muscle wastage. Thermopure, like many other supplements advises take on an empty stomach, I just donít have one!!

So my question is how important is the empty stomach thing for the efficient working of Thermopure? Does it need to be taken on an empty stomach that then stays empty (for how long ?), or is the point to take it on empty then it does not matter if you eat or have e.g. pre-workout shake a few minutes later. And if this is really important should I then eat less meals a day, Iím quite happy to do this for a few weeks to lose some more weight.

P.S. background. Iím 52 & used to be quite strong but, simply, a bit fat. Iíve lost 3 Stone sine Jan this year on a slow consistent basis of better eating and more cardio. My fat loss has now slowed so I want to use a product to kick start it again to lose another 12 pounds or so.
    Thanks for any advice.
    CoN
    The General Mod

i never took it on a empty stomach either but i wouldnt take it with food

1 hour after a meal will be suffice
    Use Coupon MP15287 For 5% Off Your 1st Order

Carbs "Burn Them Or Wear Them"

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.
    CoN is a General Forum Moderator.

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information