1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Coca Cola And Pepsi Cola In the Process Of Making Ready To Drink Protein Shake?????

1. Default Coca Cola And Pepsi Cola In the Process Of Making Ready To Drink Protein Shake?????

MP Junior

Hi All,

This is my 1st post so forgive me if someone has already posted this b4...

I've just come back from my local supp store to pick up my usual whey protein and couldn't help but notice that ALL the prices have gone up since last month?? I spoke to the owner who told me that Coco-Cola & Pepsi have gone into the protein market and bought up a massive about of stock for their new products!!!! Being the mega rich company they are, he thinks its going to effect the entire market??? I've gone onto a few online stores and it does look like the prices have gone up???

I searched the web and this is one I found: Coca Cola And Pepsi Cola In the Process Of Making Ready To Drink Protein Shake? | Muscle Building Supplements and Bodybuilding Coupon Codes

be interesting to see if anyone else has noticed or heard about this???

yup. there are a few threads about this. have a trawl through the search engine
    Sponsored by Subsports compression gear
    http://www.subsports.co.uk/

You want it? You've gotta work for it!

It only matters if your mind lets it

Save money with me, use MP18695 code and get 5% off your order!

Click here to view my top rated home made protein flapjack recipe. My homemade Sandbags. My training: dope540s road to world domination!

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

dope540 is a Training and Diet Moderator.
    MP Junior

Someone better tell me this is a joke right?
    Why not get 5% off your first order? Use code: MP230358 for the discount.

nope
    Sponsored by Subsports compression gear
    http://www.subsports.co.uk/

You want it? You've gotta work for it!

It only matters if your mind lets it

Save money with me, use MP18695 code and get 5% off your order!

Click here to view my top rated home made protein flapjack recipe. My homemade Sandbags. My training: dope540s road to world domination!

Disclaimer: All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

dope540 is a Training and Diet Moderator.
    MP Veteran

The Coke and Pepsi companies do not exist to make flavoured-water drinks. They exist to make money.

Just like every other part of "Big-Business" actually. This is the first lesson of capitalism.

The day they make kiddie-****, drugs and fly-tipping legal some "rising young executive" within those companies would produce a business plan and present it to the Board of Directors to make sure that they got their slice of the action.

Thinking about it, even the Vatican Bank was involved in arms manufacturing!!
    The Moderate Moderator

Wotan is a Super Moderator.
    MP Senior

very soon we will have' diet protein shake's from Coke, Caffine free Protein, Cherry Protein and then 'Diet Caffine Free' Protein shakes
    Boysie77 likes this.
    MP Senior

@McPeedster

Don't forget Protein Max. It is Diet Protein but just rebranded for men!
    McPeedster likes this.
    MP Senior

'Protein Zero' zero sugar - max taste.
    Banned

I love the fact that nobody has concealed the brand names, as they know the products will be so p**s poor, that there is no chance of MP losing customers.
    MP Veteran

They couldn't even sell water if I remember correctly!

I did - it was called Dasani! Failed miserably, ha ha ha!!
    Last edited by Wotan; 03-06-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    The Moderate Moderator

Wotan is a Super Moderator.

Thread Information