1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Is there any difference between impact whey protein and impact whey deluxe?

1. Default Is there any difference between impact whey protein and impact whey deluxe?

MP Member

is there any difference in them? i cant seem to see anything other than price, volume you buy it in and the selection of flavours.

anyone know what the difference is? :S
    Halehaler
    There may be differences, I think I've heard there's better taste and mixability. But if your basing it off pure results, nothing is going to better Impact Whey Protein.
    ninja_lion likes this.
    MP Junior

Impact Whey Deluxe has 3 types of protein in it, Whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and whey protein hydrolysed.
    Impact whey protein just contains whey protein concentrate.
    In impact whey deluxe, I think together they are meant to offer different protein that absorbs at different speeds where as impact whey is just fast acting protein.
    MP Senior

I've tries both and unsure of any differences in performance, but Impact awhey Deluxe tastes great and excellent mixability.

At the end of the day, they are both protein - keep things simple, use the cheapest one if you have too (i.e. diet is lacking in protein.), there will be NO difference.
    NU_nutrition_TS likes this.
    MyProtein Checkout Discount Code MP6672 .:. Max Muscle Plan start (15th September '14)

LATEST 5/3/1 MAXES (Nov '14 @ 78k BW)
    Shoulder Press - 60/70/75 (All-time 1RM PB - 75), Reverse Grip Row - 95/107.5/117.5 (All-time 1RM PB - 117.5),
    Bench Press - 87.5/105/117.5 (All-time 1RM PB - 130), Deadlifts - 160/175/200 (All-time 1RM PB - 215), Squats - 107.5/122.5/142.5 (All-time 1RM PB - 155)
    MP Junior

Does confuse the hell out of me. Now there's nature whey.

Not sure whether it is done to confuse people.

I just had normal whey but now moving onto isolate for the black current flavour. Personally I just get the cheap unflavoured one
    MP Junior

Confuses the hell out of me too.

I don't like shakes. Do any go particularly well with water to make a fruity drink?
    █ MP696972
    MP Junior

Unless you are dieting Id just go for an 80% whey . Bodybuilding isnt that complicated if you are not a competitive BB . Just keep being consistent training , eating , rest

A whole lot of supplements may give you an extra 1% which for the price is just not worth it . Far better to spend it on food .
    NU_nutrition_TS likes this.
    MP Junior

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by thetrimtim View Post
    Confuses the hell out of me too.

I don't like shakes. Do any go particularly well with water to make a fruity drink?
    Yes there are but not sure if I can mention them here as the ones Im thinking of are not made by MP
    MP Veteran

Blog Entries
    There may be a slight variation between the amino acid profiles of the different (complete dairy) proteins but, as already stated by others - in the grand scheme of things (building muscle tissue) - it is unlikely to make any noticeable difference.

I think the noticeable differences are largely aesthetic: taste, texture (or 'mouth-feel), mixability, price, etc.
    Last edited by NU_nutrition_TS; 15-07-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Thread Information