1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
  1. Default Natural Testosterone booster for over 40's

** Junior

Hi. I need a natural test booster. It has been suggested using ZMA, and Trib. Any others any good? I have been training since I was 20, and am around 205lbs at 5ft.10 but would like to pack on some more onto my legs and shoulders. I know this is difficult at my age ( 43 ) and I want to be careful not to put on anymore fat.
    simon m
    Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by tequila View Post
    Hi. I need a natural test booster. It has been suggested using ZMA, and Trib. Any others any good? I have been training since I was 20, and am around 205lbs at 5ft.10 but would like to pack on some more onto my legs and shoulders. I know this is difficult at my age ( 43 ) and I want to be careful not to put on anymore fat.
    Hi

I'm a little younger than you, but find that ZMA and Trib help, but I'd also supplement with Beta Alanine as it allows for more intense workouts. Also, as you get older, you need more protein, so I'm taking 4 shakes per day, in addition to food and have had some good gaines in the last 2 months on this regime.
    a.k.a Wiggins

If you read this thread tequila, Wotan has a lot of useful stuff to say about hormones & hormone balance. There are a lot of factors to consider, not just supplements:

http://forum.myprotein.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6180
    MP Referal code: MP17424
    The Green Man

Does anyone take Diindolylmethane (DIM) supps as an alternative to Trib etc., as a free-test booster?

HD.
    "No, I seek no battle, I assure you truly:
    Those about me in this hall are but beardless children.
    If I were locked in my armor on a great horse,
    No one here could match me with their feeble powers."
    No Bull!

testosterone replacement therapy is becoming big business these days for older folk. You get a test done to show you test levels are sub-normal (only need to be a fraction below) and you get mail order gear prescribed legally. happy days
    Can everyone stop thinking so much.please?
    simon m
    NGAGE

I thought that was only in the States?

Anyone know, as some of our older members', members aren't what they once were, not that that's saying much
    Last edited by simon m; 13-02-2007 at 08:35 AM.

Thread Information