1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Default Bodymax CF375 Power Rack

MP Junior

Hi all, I'm looking at getting the Bodymax CF375 Power Rack and I wondered if anyone had any experience of it before I shell out 300 for one. I'm looking at the one with the pulley attachment
    Bodymax CF375 Power Rack System (with lat/low pulley): Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure
    I'm thinking of pairing it with this bench
    York 13 in 1 DB/Hyper Bench: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

My maximum limit is 400, so please don't say I'd be better off with something else for ??? amount more, but if you can reccomend anything cheaper or same price that would be appreciated.
    I can just about squat 80kg so i think the 180kg limit will last me a fair old while if I'm honest.

Anyway thanks in advance for any advice
    MP Veteran

I have the c475 with the pulley and I love it, should think the 375 will a good buy. Only thing that out me off was the sabre safety bars due to my space constraints and I do rack pulls so wanted the sturdier frame and safety bars. If you don't use cable that often maybe consider going for the 475 without it. They have a 10% off deal on at the moment on the main website too and are always worth phoning up for even better deals. On my research of power racks a couple of years ago the bodymaxs were definitely the best value!
    Paleo-ish

I also have the cf475

Best thing I've ever bought! Ever!
    MP Senior

if I were you, I'd get something that's more sturdy second hand. I've heard it's not the most rigid of racks.
    Paleo-ish

I've had 250kg on the 475 with no trouble (I'm not lifting that anytime soon!) so for home use they are ideal IMO
    MP Junior

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by hodi View Post
    I have the c475 with the pulley and I love it, should think the 375 will a good buy. Only thing that out me off was the sabre safety bars due to my space constraints and I do rack pulls so wanted the sturdier frame and safety bars. If you don't use cable that often maybe consider going for the 475 without it. They have a 10% off deal on at the moment on the main website too and are always worth phoning up for even better deals. On my research of power racks a couple of years ago the bodymaxs were definitely the best value!
    I was after the pulley system as well, much cheaper if I buy it all in one go. Didnt think about the safety bars in all honesty, any idea how far they pull out?
    MP Veteran

I would imagine you'd need at least 1.5m to get the out? The cf475 has a peg system where you it slots in from the side. Definitely give c375 reviews a google, I remember reading a thread where the safeties had dented after a dropped bar!
    MP Veteran

I got mine with the cable attachment for 299 so worth giving them a bell!
    MP Junior

Quote Quote
    Originally Posted by hodi View Post
    I would imagine you'd need at least 1.5m to get the out? The cf475 has a peg system where you it slots in from the side. Definitely give c375 reviews a google, I remember reading a thread where the safeties had dented after a dropped bar!
    Read that they dropped 50kg from shoulder height so not suprised!!!
    I think I'll ring them and try and blag them. I reckon as long as they are wider than long my trusty tape measure tells me it should just fit and let me pull the bars out.
    MP Veteran

Tis true! Only thing that sometimes gives the bars shake is rack pulls she I use them. Let us know!

Thread Information