1. Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 243 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243
Results 2,421 to 2,429 of 2429
Like Tree1078Likes

Thread: Sully's Journal

Crazy plans as always Paul! Great to see you have focus on goal(s) though.

What weight are you sitting at nowadays?
    Now accepting new Online Coaching clients, get in touch! Read my training log.

Disclaimer:
    All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

James is a Global Moderator.
    MP Veteran

Sorry for late Reply James
    I am pretty constant around 74 kg still , can maintain this very easily . Little softer on the lower abs , but upper abs still there .

Can now start doing front squats as can get arm in a position to hold bar , so can do everything apart from overhead .
    MP Veteran

Raced this weekend

Local Half Marathon , not a fast course but aim was to try and beat previous fastest half marathon time , which I did by 14 secs . Pretty pleased with that , still want more though

PB now stands at 1 hr 24 mins 42 secs

Most pleasing thing was that gave me a top 10 position ( 10 th )
    MP Veteran

End of race pic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Woaw very impressive Paul, you've found your calling it appears! You are looking super in the photo too, kept nice and lean I see!
    sullyjones likes this.

Disclaimer:
    All posts on these forums are for information and discussion purposes only and solely the views of the forum member who posted. No posts constitute or replace medical advice. Any information should be considered in regard to specific circumstances. All advice is followed at your own risk and should be followed up with your own research or doctors advice.

MP Veteran

Thanks James .
    Such a late starter to it , but enjoy it .
    Getting coached for my running has surprised me with the steps forward , much more ' easy ' running , being set the 2 hard sessions per week and training with a group of guys , all faster and much younger but it pushes me on .

We have kept lean , learnt a lot from a great coach .

Been doing some better weights the last few weeks , deadlifts over 100 kg , front squatting 70 kg and benching 50 kg . All comfy on the shoulder
    Nothing overhead ... not confident i ever will be able again .
    6 month visit today to surgeon . He is concerned a little . Did a great big injection into the shoulder to see if it will help release it more . Go back in 2 months . So no weights for a week again
    MP Veteran

2 weeks since the steroid injection into the shoulder , has made a bid difference to the range of movement .
    Can now restart strengthening phase again .

Feeling positive again

Raced local 5 km on wednesday .
    Wet and breezy conditions , still managed to do a 17.56 .... only 1 second slower than my best .
    Pleased with that .
    Averaging 50 mile weeks very comfortably at moment
    MP Veteran

Did my first presses overhead .... 20 kg bar and for 5 reps , Sam laughed because she was doing more

Ran a 4 mile race , odd distance as its normally 3.1 miles ( 5 km ) or 6.2 ( 10 km ) went out way to hard and had to hang on at the end .
    23 mins 25 secs and top V45 in age group . They do another 2 runs of it during the year , will go back and play again

16 weeks from marathon . Time to start bringing the distance up ( weekly and on the sunday long run )

Back in the saddle!

Disclaimer:

Thread Information