Welcome to the Myprotein Community & Forums forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Transform Challenge 2014 Rules
Welcome to the Myprotein Transform Challenge 2014. You will find competition rules below and there is a separate discussion thread, where you can discuss the competition and any relevant nutrition and training tips.
There are two separate 6-week competitions; a Men’s competition and a Women’s one. All entries should be made in a separate thread in this sub-forum
We have also created these badges and ask you to upload the relevant ones to your entry thread.
Inside the thread you create should be :
• Your height
• Your weight
• Details of any Myprotein supplements used.
• A relevant badge stating which competition you are entering (Men’s/Women’s)
• A mandatory picture of you, full body, relaxed. This is to make it easier for the judges to determine who has made the biggest changes.
• Another mandatory picture, chosen from the following list:
- Front Double Biceps
- Front Lat Spread
- Side Chest
- Back Double Biceps
- Back Lat Spread
- Side Triceps
- Front Abdominal-Thigh Isolation
Please note that the same pose must be used in the final picture too.
1)Final entry date is 19th of January. Pictures can be entered as late as the 27th January but no later than that.
2) All entries should be made in this sub-forum. For those of you who haven't already registered on this forum, you can do so by clicking here.
If you are entering the Men’s competition, your thread should be named ‘[Men’s: ForumAlias]’, for example [Men’s : BigD].
If you are entering the Women’s competition, your thread should be named ‘[Women’s: ForumAlias]’, for example [Women’s : Nighthawk].
These threads can be then used to discuss each other’s’ pictures and to discuss your own progress if you wish.
3) Anybody who doesn't want to post their before pictures (rule 3) can optionally email them to confirm their entry then post them, along with final pictures, at the close date. A thread should still be made with your goals. The e-mail address email@example.com. The e-mail must contain your MP username and once received we will confirm your entry.
4) At the close date the thread you made (rule 2) should be updated to include your new pair of pictures. As discussed in rule 3 it will be a full body relaxed shot and the pose you chose originally. Anybody who emailed their entry should post their starting and finishing pictures at this point.
5) PLEASE NOTE: To validate your entry, all pictures will need to display the code 2014TC - This code will need to clearly be stated (ideally on a piece of a paper) in your photos. As the code was announced on 9 January 2013, this should prevent any 'false' entries and ensure that all pictures are recent and legitimate.
6) The challenge is in the spirit of good fun and we would hope that no one goes to any extreme measures to reach their health and fitness goals. Unfortunately we can’t personally vet every entry so we hope that everyone enters this challenge with the right spirit and attitude in mind.
Competition dates are as follows:
19 January 2014 - Final entry end date
9 March 2014 – Competition end date
10 March 2014 – Voting starts
17 March 204 – Voting ends
There will be two separate voting panels for each transformation period:
1) Expert Panel
International Cover Model, Kirk Miller
IFBB athlete, Nina Ross
Physique Model, Tom Johnson
2) MP Community voters
There will also be winners decided by the MP community. A separate thread will be set up which will link to all the entries. Users can vote for their top three transformations, awarding 3, 2 and 1 points respectively. At the end of the voting period, the votes will be tallied up to determine the overall top 3.
Prizes are as follows for both the men’s and women’s Expert panel and MP Community voters.
First Prize: £500 Voucher
Second Prize: £250 Voucher
Third Prize: £100 Voucher
Last edited by MP; 10-01-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Fantastic, looking forward to this!
Good luck to everyone that enters!
Think you have your dates mixed up MP, in what way is it a 6 week competition?
Also why only 6 weeks? Surely 12 weeks would give us all a better transformation?
I like 6 weeks. Motivates me to do more work in less time, hopefully.
I think I'll get involved again
which, in turn, leads to worse results across the board as you tend to lose strength/muscle if aiming to lose weight quickly...
Originally Posted by dare_v
I feel 6 weeks is going to make it easier for people using extreme/chemical methods to make drastic changes, while preventing the rest of us from really achieving anything
Some of which are in 6 week cycles, conveniently.
Originally Posted by Twisted
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MP in forum Transform Challenge 2014
Last Post: 19-03-2014, 02:42 PM
By CoxyBoy in forum Transform Challenge 2013
Last Post: 04-12-2013, 04:30 PM
By MP in forum Transform Challenge 2013
Last Post: 15-04-2013, 12:37 AM
By MP in forum Transform Challenge 2013
Last Post: 08-02-2013, 10:04 PM
By myprotein.com in forum Archived Contests
Last Post: 07-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
3.6.0 RC 2